During the Pandemic COVID-19, the Liverpool Arabic Centre (LAC) is offering the following:
* Shopping deliveries of food or other essentials.
* Collecting and delivering prescriptions.
* Information about what services are available in your area.
* Help on getting online and using things like Skype/Zoom to talk to friends and relatives.
* Directing to appropriate support.
* Provide info, advice, health and wellbeing support over the phone.
* Emotional and social well being support where possible.
* Bilingual support (English/Arabic)
Time: 12 noon – 3 pm (Monday – Thursday)
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via telephone: 0151 7272855
Facebook: Liverpool Arabic Centre